Building frictionless user onboarding experiences Workshop
Usability is more about people; how they understand & use your product, not just the technology.
In partnership with Truecaller, we invite you to join us for a workshop on ‘Building frictionless user onboarding experiences” on Thursday 29th Oct 2020 from 3.00 pm EAT.
Facilitated by: Yogesh Singhal, Product Owner, Truecaller.
Yogesh is a developer turned into a Product Owner. Experienced in building and managing scalable systems from scratch. He has vast experience in the food-tech industry and security domain for mobile applications. Currently leading product and tech development at Truecaller for Developers Business Unit.
This workshop will be centered around how the mobile number has evolved as a primary identifier in emerging markets. We’ll talk about how important it is to provide a seamless onboarding experience to your app users and go through some basic principles on building a good onboarding experience for your app users.
The session agenda:
- Intro to Truecaller and mobile number as an identity
- Principles on building seamless user onboarding experience
- Some examples of good user onboarding flow
- Onboarding metrics measurement and funnel optimization
- Leveraging Truecaller platform for building efficient onboarding flows
Don't miss out!!! RSVP here to attend.